Micropigmentation Permanent Cosmetics
What is Permanent Cosmetics?
Micropigmentation – sometimes referred to as “permanent make-up” or “medical tattooing”- is a technique in which pigment granules are implanted below the epidermis for cosmetic and/or corrective enhancement. This ancient Asian beautification practice has gained popularity around the world. Micropigmentation is used to enhance facial features like eyebrows, lashes and lips; to improve conditions like scarring and vitiligo (uneven pigmentation); or to reconstruct the nipple/areola breast area and even to correct the appearance of bald spots and hair loss on the head.
Eyebrows – Classic, Powdering and Microblading
Eyeliner – Upper, Lower and Tightline
Lip liner – upper and lower
Call for a Consultation today.
Permanent Cosmetics allows you to not only have a fresh look all the time, but it also helps rejuvenate the important features of your face like your eyes and lips.
Permanent Make-Up is the art of depositing small, and precisely placed, molecules of pigment directly into the basal layer of the skin. Permanent Make-Up is not intended as a substitute for topical make-up but as a base by providing permanent definition and color which can be further enhanced according to your own preference. All applications are customized with long lasting results!
Typically, two treatments are needed and the standard is four to six weeks apart contingent upon the health profile and age of the client and the procedure conducted. Needles penetrate the skin a few millimeters, in what is basically a tattooing process.
Professionally shaped brows can instantly give you a more youthful, “rested” appearance! Beautiful and expertly shaped brows, customized in conjunction with your bone structure, provide an uplifting and refreshed appearance to the entire eye area. Cosmetic dermatologists use Botox and other injectible fillers to achieve similar, but temporary, results.
Permanent Make-Up will enhance your expression naturally for years to come!
Brows too light or too sparse? Permanent Make-Up and Microblading can allow you to have the brows you want eliminating the need for costly eyebrow enhancement kits and saving time in your daily routine!
Permanent Make-Up does away with messy smudging and smearing of pencils and liquid liners .. not to mention the stress of trying to achieve perfect application. Subtle or dramatic – customized permanent eyeliner will accentuate your eye color and shape and beautify your eyes by providing depth, definition, color and the illusion of fuller lashes.
Mis-shapen, undefined, colorless, shrinking lips? Lipstick bleeding? Permanent Make-Up can address these concerns. With soft definition and either a natural color or a flattering color of your choice you lips will once again be the beautiful, full lips of your youth.
Benefits of Micropigmentation – Permanent Make-up :
- No downtime and resumption of most normal activities within 24 hours for majority of patients.
- Many pigment formulators use color additives that are on the FDA’s approved Food, Drug, and Cosmetic listings (as do SPCP supplier members,) however, the FDA does not approve the final product – the pigment used for tattooing – at this time.
- The process is relatively quick. It typically takes one and one half to two hours, although not all that time is afforded to tattooing; there are administrative and pre-procedure prep tasks associated with the service.
- Skin returns to normal by the next day. Swelling or redness is generally mild.
- Mild discomfort during procedure is avoided using topical and/or local anesthesia.
- Good alternative for women with make-up allergies (although procedure is designed to enhance features, not replace make-up altogether).
- Pigments are individually mixed for customized results, and designed to look natural. Results can be seen immediately (although full end result will be seen in about three weeks).
Call 703-288-0085 for prices, availability and your free consultation.